The right relationships are crucial in business & in life!
If you’re thinking about investing in business development coaching, training, or consulting, it’s important to learn as much as possible about who will be providing those services before you make a decision about whether to work with them. I’m Eileen Redden, the founder of Successful Solopreneur Coaching & Consulting, and I strongly recommend that you set aside some quality time to do this..
Here are some questions to ask:
- Do they have the right training and professional experience to help you take your business to the next level?
- What kind of results can you expect to achieve by working with them?
- Would you be a good fit to work together?
With this in mind, below is a quick run-down on my coach training, professional experience, and education, so you know you would be in good hands:
I’ve been a business development coach, trainer and consultant for over fifteen years.
Most of my clients are mid-life professionals and those approaching retirement who have worked for someone else for the better part of their career and now, either by choice or circumstance, want to build a successful, sustainable and rewarding business of their own.
As a result of our work together, my clients are able to:
- Consistently attract their “ideal” clients
- Increase revenue from their services and products
- Manage their business efficiently and effectively, so they can enjoy their work and the other things that are important in their life
- Sustain the development and growth of their business with ease
My coach training, professional experience and education has prepared me well for the work I’m doing with my clients.
- Graduate of Coach U, a world-wide leader in coach training and development
- Advanced coach training from The Graduate School of Coaching and CoachVille
- Additional coursework in the Retirement Options and Re-career coaching programs
- Business Growth Solutions Licensee
- Certified Teleseminar/Webinar Leader
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
I have over 25 years of professional experience working in and with both service and product-based businesses:
- In addition to my own full-time business, I’ve been a Master Trainer for Business Growth Solutions, LLC, a company that provides business solutions to solo entrepreneurs.
- I was also an Associate Coach & Teleseminar Leader for Coach & Grow R.I.C.H. (Rewarded, Inspired, Confident & Happy), a premier business development program for life, career and business coaches.
- Before becoming a coach, I founded “Presentations,” a home-based business specializing in gifts, baskets, custom designs and packaging for small business owners.
- Prior to that, I was the Executive Director of a seven-figure solo practice in the health care sector for 16 years. During this time, I acquired extensive experience in all aspects of the design, development, management and day-to-day operations of a highly succcessful service business.
- I’ve also developed and taught a wide variety of courses in Interpersonal, Small Group, Business Communication and Public Speaking at St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY and the University of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, CT.
My education has provided me with a strong foundation in the fundamental and advanced skills that are so necessary for effective coaching:
- Ph.D. in Interpersonal Communication, with additional coursework in Industrial Psychology, from Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH.
- M.A. in Interpersonal & Public Communication from Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI. While at Central Michigan, I began my coaching career working with their intercollegiate debaters and speakers.
- B.A., Cum Laude, in Speech Communication & Public Address from St. John’s University in Jamaica, NY, where I was President of the Debate Council and an award-winning intercollegiate speaker at the local, state and national level.
Here’s what my clients say about working with me:
One of the best ways of learning about what it’s like to work with a particular service provider and the potential results you can get is to read testimonials from their actual clients.
Want to experience first-hand what it’s like to work with me?
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation:
This 45-minute session is conducted by telephone in the convenience of your own office or home. It is a risk-free opportunity for you to determine whether coaching is the right investment for you and if we would be a good fit to work together.
© 2020. Eileen M. Redden, Ph.D. All rights reserved world-wide.