Are you thinking about, planning for or actively engaged in building a business of your own?
If your answer is “yes,” you’ve definitely come to the right place!
For over 15 years, Eileen Redden, the founder of Successful Solopreneur Coaching & Consulting has been helping self-employed professionals, at all stages of development, leverage their strengths, overcome their challenges, and build successful, sustainable, and rewarding businesses that make a difference and truly enrich their lives.
Do you want to:
- Attract more of your ideal clients
- Increase revenue from your services and products?
- Run a more profitable business?
- Manage the demands of your business more efficiently and effectively?
- Work smarter, not harder?
- Enjoy your business and the other things that are important in your life?
- Sustain your business success far into the future?
- Overwhelmed by all the information that’s out there about marketing and sales?
- Unsure of what steps to take next?
- Intimidated by the thought of selling?
- Disappointed in the results you’ve been getting from your business-building activities?
- Constantly rushed and unable to get everything done?
- Isolated and missing the camaraderie of a “day” job?
No matter where you are in your business right now, I can help you accomplish your goals more quickly, efficiently, and with a lot less stress!
Why? Because as a business development coach and a self-employed professional myself, I understand the challenges. I’ve also used my experience to develop a proven, comprehensive, step-by-step business-building system that I customize to each of my clients.
Take a moment and imagine a business where you are:
- Doing the work you love best.
- Attracting a steady stream of your “ideal” clients.
- Being well-paid for the services and products you offer.
- Enjoying the freedom and flexibility of owning your own business.
- Connecting with a community of like-minded self-employed professionals.
- Using your unique talents and skills to make a difference.
- Thriving in your business and your life!
Sounds good? Want to learn more?
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
This 45-minute session is conducted by telephone in the convenience of your own office or home. It is a risk-free opportunity for you to determine whether coaching is the right investment for you and if we would be a good fit to work together.
By the way, have you been wondering about the significance of the sunflower?
I chose the sunflower as the logo for my business because it’s a symbol of happiness, prosperity and success and that’s what I want for my clients! In addition, like any successful business owner, the sunflower can stand alone, always faces the sun, is plucky and resilient, and can thrive under almost any conditions.
If you’re going to invest the time and energy it takes to have a successful business, be sure that you are building a business that will enrich your life!
© 2020. Eileen M. Redden, Ph.D. All rights reserved world-wide.